- Click the ‘Work Flow / Cases’ tab.
- In the ‘Work Flow Tools’ box on the left, click ‘Create New Case’.
- Select your desired case type.
- Enter the appropriate case and specimen data. (To save your work so far and continue accessioning this case, click ‘Save and continue editing’.)
- Once you have completed accessioning this case:
- To save this case and accession the next case, click ‘Save and add another’.
- To save this case and view its details, click ‘Save’.
- New patients, physicians, and facilities can either be added before accessioning a case (via the ‘Work Flow / Cases’ tab) or during accessioning (by clicking on ‘Add’ to the right of the appropriate field).